(Small Office Solutions Pty Ltd) ABN 33 089 954 129
types of information mobilizer™ records
- Date of Birth
- Drivers License Number (Customer Identification)
- ABNs, ACNs and other business identifiers
- Account names and numbers and the information that makes it possible to obtain payments.
- Email Addresses
- Account information such as usage, bills and payments features, a world of benefits
If mobilizer™ does not receive sufficient information supplied by the customer, then mobilizer™ is unable to provide goods or services to the potential customer.
mobilizer™ obtains information in relation to customers through
- Various application forms for different goods and services Mobilizer has provided previously
- Other providers.
- Credit Checks
- Information resources that is publicly available
- Telephone conversations with customers and emails and faxed from customers.
mobilizer™ uses customer information
- To answer customer enquiries.
- To provide information to the customer on Mobilizer’s goods and services.
- To send customers their accounts.
- To obtain payments required.
- To investigate and pursue bad debt and possible fraud.
mobilizer™ supplies information
To debt recovery agencies as and when required and when required to do so by law.
mobilizer™ records/stores customer information
mobilizer™ keeps customer information on its computer servers that are off sight and also password protected. All of Mobilizer’s systems are placed in an area that is not available to the public and all servers are protected by firewalls.
Customers may access information that mobilizer™ has on file to ensure that it is up to date and correct. If the customer information is incorrect mobilizer™ will ensure that it corrected and updated. Customers can not access any information that would undermine the privacy of others.
acting on the customers behalf
mobilizer™ may give information to people acting on the customer’s behalf once authority has been recorded and noted by the customer to do so. Written authorization is required.
mobilizer™ will never sell customer information to third parties for marketing or any other purpose. If in some instances mobilizer™ would like to use customer information for its own marketing purposes, we would contact the customer direct and make the necessary arrangements to do so.
If a customer has a concern about privacy, please send a letter or contact our Privacy Officer direct who will be pleased to discuss any of your issues or concerns.
Privacy Officer mobilizer™
level 1, suite 2
53-59 great buckingham st
redfern nsw 2016
Phone: +61 2 8668 9223
Fax: +61 2 8668 9221